Crystal with NACCU shares the submissions received and announces the winners for the NACCU Virtual Office Contest. See the creative, comfy, and fun virtual offices that our campus identification community are working from!
- Jorge Gabriel Martinez, University of California Berkeley
- Jennifer Paiotti, Xavier University
- Joshua Bodnar, The Ohio State University
- Nilanjan Saha, Atrium
- Brooke Harris, Texas A&M University
- Rebecca Estey, University of Rhode Island
- Jon Gear, Atrium
- Ken Boyer, Mercer University
- Alicia Barnes, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Jennifer McDonald, Georgian College
- Kim Pfeffer, Emory University
- Dianna Corriero, Loyola Marymount University
- Shaun Kavanagh, The University of Rhode Island
- Danielle Canfield, University of Connecticut
NACCU is proud to recognize schools and individuals who completed the NACCU 2020 Standards and Self-Assessment Guidelines (SAGs) course.
We are honored to recognize the recipient of the 2020 NACCU Outstanding Volunteer Award, Kim Pfeffer.