NACCU is proud to recognize the following schools and individuals who completed the NACCU 2020 Standards and Self-Assessment Guidelines (SAGs) course.
- Loribeth Hettinger, Purdue University
- Wendy McCrory, North Dakota State University
- Christina Mosakowski, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Deborah Nightingale, Liberty University
- Paulina Schleppenbach & Joel Dille, University of Texas at Dallas
Developed by NACCU members and staff, the SAGs are a unique and valuable assessment tool for campus card programs interested in increasing credibility, and developing value promotion, baseline assessment, and evidence to demonstrate that the card system is mission-critical.